Once again timing is the critical component. Be sure that your IPO is done for the right reasons. Will it give you the right results or is it purely driven by the clamour from your shareholders to give them publicly tradable stock.
The questions of how, why and when your IPO will happen need a clear and concise plan. You need to answer the following before proceeding:
- Is your chosen exchange going to be able to give you the desired liquidity?
- What price are you expecting to achieve over what period?
- Is your business plan solid enough to achieve this?
- Are the regulatory requirements going to stifle business?
- What and who do you need to IPO successfully?
Going public is a minefield that could potentially halt your business in its tracks. Venture Pilot will help you avoid the hidden traps.